Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Beautiful!

A friend of many years welcomed a beautiful baby boy into this world yesterday.  It's her third baby.  Colson's parents, Katie and Jason, his brother, Zach, their first born, and his older sister Reese, who is in heaven, all rejoice!  And we along with all the many who love them join in rejoicing.  Their story as a family and individuals is most touching -- beautiful!

Glory in His Holy Name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
1 Chronicles 16:10

1 comment:

  1. It is such a small world! I started reading Katie's blog last year because she is a friend of a friend in NWA! From her blog list I clcked on your blog and realized you were Marlo's cousin, Suzanne! I don't know if you remember me but I am Chad's cousin and Emerson's mom! Just wanted to stop in and say hello!

    ReplyDelete