- 1 small container no fat greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill (or to taste), (optional: sprigs for serving )
- Fresh ground salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp of olive oil
- 1 Lemon – zest and juice one half, and cut the other half into wedges for serving
In a medium bowl combine the yogurt, dijon mustard, dill, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper, and olive oil. Mix well and set aside.
Adapted from a couple of Martha Stewart recipes -- pictures from Martha Stewart's website as well.