Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cup A' Tea



My Grandmother Betty aka "MawMaw, Mamaw, Memaw, and Mam" (depending on which grandchild you were) believed a cup of tea hot or cold is what you needed to cure anything.  When I lived in the UK I found they quite agreed.  Now scientist are finding proof for this theory. 

Lovely tea time I had at Chase's Daily in Belfast, Maine....

















When friends come over for tea I like to use a Wedgwood Sarah the Duchess of York pattern my mom gave me.  "Fergie" had an event where she signed her pattern by Wedgwood and my mom got me this - sweet mom!

My sweet friend Yokko came over this past fall for my birthday and brought me this delicious dessert - her fav in the city.  Handmade, homemade chocolate from a Japanese bakery - Takahachi.  Tea was the perfect pairing.



 
Love Yogi Tea
A few quotes from the tea tags:

"The universe is a stage on which your mind dances with your body guided by your heart."

"Travel light, live light, spread light, be light."

"Wisdom becomes knowledge when it is personal experience."

"The beauty of life is to experience yourself." 

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment."

"Your life is based on the capacity of energy in you, not outside of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment