Thursday, April 25, 2013

Whereabouts -- Whatabouts.....

Jim and I went to the LA area.  Our friend Kristin took good care of our babies and home.  Here are some photos....





Hot chocolate before I left with my friend Muriel.  
What a fun day and sweet treat from her!  A dear friend!

Sunrise and breakfast with Jim in Santa Monica

Sunset Santa Monica

The night before I left Aunt Jeanne and I saw Macbeth
 - words can not express - AMAZING!

A few weeks ago my dear friend like a lil sis Emily came to NYC - 
we had cocktails and dinner in soho and cappuccino's in the UWS -- how great, right?! 



Again, me and Em....


Hiking in Malibu - classic Suz and Heidi moment...



Enjoying outside of Santa Barbara...


UWS tulip garden today...

back in Santa Monica

Me, Heidi, and Alex

Before leaving for Santa Monica I went to Macy's Annual spring flower show...






After I got back from Santa Monica a few of my college friends came to NYC.  So great to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment