Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Remembering A Nursery Rhyme

"I see the moon and the moon sees me The moon sees the somebody I'd like to see. God bless the moon and God bless me God bless the somebody I'd like to see!"

Tonight while soaking in a bubble bath, I said a prayer then I happened to look up. My eyes drifted under the curtains and in a tiny crack in the blinds I saw the moon. I said, "I see the moon and the moon sees me, God sees the moon and God sees me."

We all have prayers, we all experience need, we all have grief, we all laugh, and we cry....we feel pain, we feel hope, we have faith and that's the only thing that keeps us going when we can't even find the strength to breathe we somehow go on. Sometimes we become numb. We fear. It's when we let go that we are free.

I said a prayer of need tonight. I believe I saw the moon for a reason. I have faith that something can happen. Great need exist in this world. And we all have needs. We all feel, we all bleed, we are all human. We all live in our own existences and they all matter. We go through different trials, but we feel a similar feeling. We all look up and see the same moon all people, all cultures, all hurt, all love, all happiness, all in need, and God sees it all, feels it all, and holds it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment