Friday, January 29, 2010

Pet Of The Year

Last year Bo's vet clinic asked about him being "pet of the week". We gladly excepted on his behalf. Well a year later Bo is still pet of the week so I guess that means he's pet of the year! :)
Week of February 9 - 15, 2009

Name: Boston Bartolomei

Owners Name: Suzanne and James Bartolomei
Breed: Cavilier King Charles Spaniel

Age: 5 Months

Fun Facts: I love it when Mommy and Daddy let me watch TV. I curl up in Mommy's lap with my baby blue blanky, and usually right when I'm about to fall asleep a big horse or dog comes on the TV and I'm suddenly awakened. I go straight to barking and sometimes even leap off the sofa. I'm always ready for fun!

Likes: I love being a lap dog! When Mom and Dad have friends over and I get to be in new laps I am so excited. I never meet a stranger I don't like. I love going to my parents office! I get to see lots of people, ride an elevator, and get attention.
Dislikes: I don't like eating the same thing everyday. I wished I had a different meal all the time - I wished I could eat mom and dad's food.

No comments:

Post a Comment